Christina Milian & The Dream Break Up

Sunday, July 18, 2010


WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THESE TWO?
WHY IS THAT AS SOON AS THE CHILD IS BORN LET'S SPLIT?

WELL ACCORDING TO MTV NEWS....

reported that R&B singer/songwriter, The-Dream, has been facing a lot of heat lately since he announced that he and his wife, Christina Milian, will be separating. After pictures of the artist with another woman surfaced on several Internet gossip sites, he released a letter to his fans addressing the issue.

He wrote, “I would NEVER intentionally hurt a soul and everyone around me knows that!" he continued. "There was so much going on in me and Christina's personal world that I tried to deal with it as delicately as I could and tried to regain my footing. Instead of being direct in order not to cause even more hurt or hurt someone's feelings, I carried the weight in secret! ...I've cried about this for months, after interviews, after prayer and I've tried to take my own life at a point because of the failure that was looming."

A source who claims to be a close friend of Milian said, “He started by trying to control her career ... not allowing her to work with any other producers, meanwhile giving her leftover songs that he had already written and recorded with other artists... Then he made sure to leak the songs on the Internet so there were no chances of her building an album...”

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAH WAH WAH CRY ME A RIVER! IT'S CALLED A RELATIONSHIP! THERE WILL BE ISSUES AND BUMPS IN THE ROAD! MY OPINION IS THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE GOT TOGEHER IN THE 1ST PLACE. IT WAS A HOT AFFAIR THAT SIZZLED! CHRISTINA GIRL U BEEN HAVING SOME BAD LUCK! NICK CANNON, PRODUCER DRE FROM COOL & DRE NOW THE DREAM? I SAY LEAVE MUSICIANS ALONE HONEY! GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR PRETTY BABY GIRL!