Marsha's Weekly Beauty Hot Stuff 8/13/2010

Friday, August 13, 2010









~Scent of the Week~

Marc Jacobs Daisy
My favorite that I don't spray it much because I don't want it to finish lol
Available at Sephora $85

~Cosmetic of the Week~
Well I live in South Florida and it gets real HOT! We must protect our skin from harmful sun rays but what about the sexy lips! Pure Sheer SPF Lip Treatment by NARS can keep your puckers soft, protected and sexy in your favorite shade! My favorite is Angelique
Available at Sephora $25




~Hair of the Week~
It's summer so we do not want to have so much hair round the face! Which can cause facial outbreaks and oilyness from the oil in your hair. Try a sleek back hair do!
To make it more stlyish add a designer headband!




~Body of the Week~


I find myself really itchy and dry lately because of this HOT weather!
Try a moisturizing milk or oatmeal bath! It will lock in that moisture that your skin been thirsting for.
Another tip: When you get out of the shower, DO NOT completely dry off then lotion! Leave your skin damp when lotioning for maximum moisturizing! The water beads locks in the mositurize from your lotion and absorb!




Hope you enjoyed the Hot Stuff of the Week!
From  Your Diva Friend Marsha

It's Your Girl 954