Regine Velasquez-Fantasy

Tuesday, November 30, 2010


The Asia's Songbird, Regine Velasquez got a brand new album. "Fantasy", under Universal records, has two different cover artworks. The first one is black and white which kinda like Mariah Carey's "Obsessed" album art. While the second one is the Beyonce-ish colored edition. Both comes with ten free colored postcards. Both versions will include 22 songs seperated in two CD's. I want to have her new CD! I saw the track list and I liked it! See her new music video, "You Don't Know" featuring Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera. I also included her kinda-wedding song "Been Waiting"!


"You Don't Know"


"Been Waiting"




"Fantasy" ALbum Tracklist:

1. You Don't Know
2. Been Waiting
3. Always
4. This Time
5. True Romance
6. Sana'y Laging Ganito
7. OK Lang Ako
8. Fairy Tale
9. Smile
10. The Funny One (Ogie's Theme)
11. S.M.I.L.E. (Operation Smile Theme)
12. Walang Iba (Diva Theme)

DISC 2 (Covers)
1. Fantasy
2. All My Life
3. I Go Crazy
4. What About Love
5. Papa Don't Preach
6. You And Me
7. Without Me
8. Falling In Love In A Coffee Shop
9. Love Will Keep Us Alive
10. Dying