ABS-CBN Bida Best 2011-Sanlakas Kids ang Bagwis

Monday, December 20, 2010


"Sanlakas Kids" is about the childhood story of popular pinoy super heroes like "Flash Bomba", "Lastikman", "Dragonna" and more. I heard and read about this teleserye before as the Philippine's version of Justice League with it's original stars like Luis Manzano, Mariel Rodriguez, Jon Avila, John Pratts, Shaina Magdayao and more but some things happened, I think, are the reasons why it was change to the kiddie version. I'm curious what they will do with some of the characters like "Tiny Tony" only got his power when he got older and Varga's storyline needs to have a child partner. Hmmm, interesting what ABS-CBN will do about it. But I'm sure they will pull it off. Also, as part of ABS CBN's Bida Best for 2011, the team up of Gerald Anderson and the newest "Kapamilya" Jewel Mische will be introduce, I think, in "Wansapanataym's Buhawi Jack" before they land on Primetime Bida for "Bagwis".