Courier Took Out Contents of the Package and Replaced with Something Else!!

Saturday, August 13, 2011
I wanted to bring this to everyone's attention as in the beauty bloggers fraternity, we often send things to each other via couriers! But please be careful about the courier you chose, and keep tracking! This is what happened with me!

I had ordered gift vouchers worth Rs 5k from Amex Gifts. They dispatched it by Aramex courier. I have ordered from them a couple of times earlier, and it was quite hassle free. But this time I did not receive it for a while. On tracking they showed 'Delivery failure due to incorrect address'. This is ridiculous since I receive everything at my office address including one from Aramex itself the last week. After innumerable calls I was able to get in touch with the delivery boy and finally he delivered my package in my office mail room at 6:30 in the evening yesterday.

When I finally went to collect the package, to my shock it had been tampered with. It had actually been opened from one side. Inside there were no vouchers, instead they put a rakhi roli, almost laughing aloud at me. They actually took out my vouchers worth 5k!!

I have been trying to contact Aramex, they have been of little help. In fact because of the long weekend, people are not even available. On calling up the delivery boy, he obviously refused that any such thing could happen. The issue is currently under investigation.

Hoping I will not lose my money! Please don't ship through Aramex!