Janet Jackson In Manila!

Sunday, January 9, 2011


WooHoo!
Janet Jackson is coming in the Philippines!

"Due to fan excitement Janet has once again moved up the starting date of the JANET JACKSON Number Ones, Up Close and Personal Tour. Fans voted and submitted their suggestions and the new starting city is Manila on February 4th. Janet will be performing 35 number ones hits in 35 global cities." (from janetjackson.com)

Janet also expressed her excitement about the concert, also available in her website, she says:

"I have always loved the Philippines. As a child I've felt a connection and passion, for the diversity and uniqueness, of the culture, the passion and the people. I want to bring my moves, my music and, my love to Manila on Feb 4.”

The concert will be held at the PICC Plenary Hall on February 4, 2011.
The ticket prices are:

PhP 15,504.00
PhP 12,403.20
PhP 8,268.80
PhP 5,168.00
PhP 3,100.80


So will You Watch Janet perform?