Tis the Beauty Season!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011
       ~Jolly Cheeks~

My favorite blush color MAC Ambering Rose

Other than lip gloss, my other favorite make-up is Blush! I love playing with my cheeks and highlighting my high cheek bones.
closer look
view from above
Complete look is MAC blush Ambering Rose , MAC lipglass Spite, Elf Regular & Waterproof Duo Mascara in Black, Natura New York Brow Definer in Natural Brown, no foundation
 (I try not to wear that often so my skin can breathe) 

Another fave of mines is 
Dolce and Gabbana Luminous Cheek in Apricot
Another reason why I love this blush like MAC Ambering Rose is that it's not too much that you couldn't pull this look off in the daytime. With a natural gloss or matte lipstick in any shade can go with this blush! 

ooh What a pretty case! 

~Merry Lips~

When the night falls you can pair it up 
with MAC lip color like Matte Diva!
Where's the dinner party?


Another love of mines and the case oh my is 
Dolce & Gabbana's Ruby Collection a perfect palette for the season.
You can't forget about my favorite accessory which is nails! It's not a complete look if your nails are not done! The sexy color for the season is OPI I'm Not Really a Waitress!


Beauty on a budget? No problem! you can still look good!
CoverGirl 3-Kit Eyeshadow 
They blend easily without over shadowing
3 eyeshadows for the price of one!

Don't sleep on CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Blasting Waterproof Mascara! This mascara will transform your eyelashes into a Starlet on the cover of a magazine!




A Christmas Party isn't the time to get crazy with your looks. 
I think it should stay classy and chic.
 Like these Joli Dune Suede Platform Pumps
 by Christian Louboutin.
 It's the classic pump with a twist. 


For the night club this season you can rock this 
Herve Leger Criss- Cross Color Blocked dress
For the elegant Christmas Party 
Herve Leger Karen Bandage Dress




Golds, Silvers, Metals, Plastics, Crystals, Diamonds, Pearls, Beads
I love em all! I am an ACCESSORY Junkie!
Look at these Tory Burch Bangle Cuffs and fall in love!


My favorite is the embellished bangle, floating logo bangle and Skinny Resin Charm Cuff, pictured below.




Items can be purchased on....
maccosmetics.com
opi.com
neimanmarcus.com
toryburch.com
bcbg.com


I hope you enjoyed "Tis the Beauty Season"
From your diva friend Marsha


It's your girl and 954 is where I'm at!