R.I.P-Amy Winehouse

Thursday, July 28, 2011


She is one very talented musician. Amy Winehouse is one of my fav'rite female singers, Amy(27) was found dead at her home in London on July 23, 2011.Her sudden death shocked many, including me. The cause of her death is "yet unexplained" but many believe that it's drug overdose. Amy suffered from substance addiction and her family was always there to save her. Amy's most successful album, Back to Black is one of my faves, especially the tracks like Tears Dry On Their Own and Valerie. When I heard the news I immediately checked on it if it was true, then I listened to her songs and watch her "I Told You I Was Trouble" concert DVD that same day to see my fav'rite Amy perform. Gone too soon, her talent will always be remembered. Watch one of my fav'rite song, Valerie, as Amy Winehouse performs it below.






video upload credits to YouTube:sacredmonster.