Weekly Beauty Hot Stuff

Wednesday, July 6, 2011
~Cosmetic of the Week~

Versace Vanitas!
Are you ready for some seduction? Well this is the scent for you!
Available at Sephora $70

~Cosmetic of the Week~
MAC Lady Danger!
I put this lipstick on and feel so sexy!
A mixture of red and orange, bright, fun and sexy!
Available at Macys or MAC $14.50


Oh decisions decisions!
I had to add this one too for the cosmetic of the week!
Simply smashing and that's exactly what it is!
Available at your local beauty supply or OPI online $7.50

~Shoes of the Week~
OOOH Steve Madden you have caught my eye!
I went into Steve Madden South Beach and fell in love with these Staciee pumps in Magenta which is now on sale from $89.95 to now $49.99 A STEAL! Ladies make sure your heels are looking smooth and moisturized. Then I walked over to the new arrivals and I melted. The color, the shape, the height it's so perfect Prosprus in Coral $149.95 I know it's kind of cheesy but my feet will match my lip color lol

~Random of the Week~
Lanvin Leopard Print Sneaker
You have to excuse my Leopard or animal print obsession but when I saw these on Love & Hip Hop Emily B's feet I was like what are they and where to get em! I love these! you can punk it out, hip hop it up, or sex kitten it! 
Available at Polyvore.com $344

Hope you enjoyed the Hot Stuff of the Week
From your diva friend Marsha

It's your girl and 954 is where I'm at! 

Enhanced by Zemanta