Billboard Beauties: Venus Raj for Folded & Hung

Monday, March 21, 2011


I have a new feature in my BLOG! "Billboard Beauties" is about all the faces and sexy bodies we see every time were on the road. And as for my "Buena Mano", Our Billboard Beauty today is Miss Universe 4th runner up, Venus Raj. She is the newest endorser for the clothing company Folded & Hung. At first I thought she replaced Angel Locsin as the endorser for Folded & Hung but Venus Raj is an addition to it's line up of superstar endorsers like Sam Milby and Anne Curtis. Venus is the model for Folded & Hung's swimsuit collection for summer 2011. Angel is still part of the Folded & Hung family. See her Billboard ads and tell me what you think about it.



This is her Billboard ad that you will see along EDSA






photos courtesy of folded&hung.com