Marsha's Beauty Hot Stuff 3/27/2011

Sunday, March 27, 2011
~Scent of the Week~
Preppy by Vera Wang

When I went into Sephora this bottle caught my eye! I sprayed a sample and fell in love! The red berries, the honeysuckle with sensual woods mm mm mm! 
Great for a date night! 
Avaialable at Sephora $45-$75



~Cosmetic of the Week~ 
Blush me Mono by Sephora Collection
I love to play up my cheeks and enhance my high cheek bones
This blush is a soft pretty pink shade great for the spring time!
Smile and brush away! A great money saver for all my big designer label girls!
Available at Sephora $12.50 What a steal!
~Hair of the Week~
Gold 'N Hot Triple Barrel Waver
Wavy hair is so sexy especially when blown in the wind!
When pressing this curling iron to your hair do not spritz your hair so your waves comes out soft and able to move!
Part out a section of your hair apply an oil mist and press the hair with 2 barrels on top hold a little and let go. Comb through your hair with a big tooth comb to blend and BEAUTIFUL WAVY you are! A money saver for my ladies who wear weave. You got a straight hair weave in do not buy another kind of weave just wave it than when you're over this hairdo wash & blowdry it out and flat iron it straight.
Available at Sally Beauty Supply $32.99
~Fashion of the Week~
Callagy in Turquoise
This was my last Aldo fix on Lincoln on South Beach Miami
Hubby picked this one out and I fell in love. It's comfortable the color is so pretty! I will pair this one up with an off the shoulder blouse and leggings (my signature look lol) SEXY BOHEMIAN
This shoe also comes in Mustard. This shoe is now on sale of course after paying full price lol
Available at Aldo was $100 now $69.98
Hope you enjoyed the Hot Stuff of the week!
From your diva friend Marsha
It's your girl and 954 is where I'm at