Marsha's Beauty Hot Stuff

Tuesday, March 1, 2011
~Scent of the week~

Summer is a skip and a hop away! The perfect scent for summer is Bronze Goddess Soleil by Estee Lauder!
It's a citrus floral blend. Sparkly, Sunny and Sensual!
Available at Macys $55

~Cosmetic of the week~

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Targeted Sun Defense  Stick SPF 50. Ladies I live in South Florida where the sun is blazing! We must protect our beautiful skin from harmful rays. Summer is almost here! My sistahs we must protect our skin too. Don't think well my skin is dark so I do not need it, wrong. This cream goes on light and invisible! You can put it where you need it the most without the mess! Great buy!
Available at Macys $20

~Fashion of the week~

A cool pair of shades set the tone for a stroll on the Boardwalk or Ocean Drive. Were going retro this season! Influences from the 1950's big square frames, round and even cat eye! I find the Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer Collection FANTABULOUS with the vintage shapes ooh la la!
Available at MarcJacobs.com $240

~Hair of the Week~

Sheree Whitfield of Real Housewives of Atlanta

The sleek and straight look part in the middle!
You can dress this hairdo up or down without doing a thing to it just adjust your make-up and accessories!
Fits all face shapes! You will need a very good flat iron. Start at the roots press and glide down with a mist of sheen and you're good to go! Make sure you do not need a touch-up relaxer my sistahs or this look can go not so expected lol
Love this picture of Sheree! Work it girl!

~Shoe pick of the week~

Something about this shoe "Kaytee" that screams I'm sexy watch me walk away! rrrrrrrrrrr I love this shoe! Great for the night life in a sexy black mini! Rachel Roy (who was married to Damon Dash Rockafella The Glory Days) Her shoe collection is sexy and unique.
Available at Macys for only $98

Hope you liked the Hot Stuff of the week!
From your diva friend Marsha

It's you girl and 954 is where I'm at!