World Cup Fever, Cricket Fashion

Thursday, March 10, 2011
Cricket is an amazing phenomenon that unites India! If you happen see a huge crowd outside the TV shop around the corner, it's got to be India playing a cricket match. Be it a scorching hot day in Delhi or a damp and rainy one in Kolkata, nothing can dampen the spirit of the fans.

The crowd forgets everything else and screams in unison when Sachin hits a six, be it in the the stadium or the office cafeteria or the local groceries shop with a TV or the hostel common room or outside a restaurant in a premium mall or may be even your own drawing room. I am myself a great fan of the game!! And so I thought of dedicating this post to all those who love the game and makes the effort to show it as well :)

I really wish I could take some pictures myself, but did not get a chance to go to the stadium. So putting up some stuff from the web that I found interesting! Tell me which one you liked the best!

Actress Mink Bares her Back

Actress/ Singer Sofia Hayat sports the 'Paul the Octopus' Hairstyle

The Ladies Show their Support with their Tricolor Hairstyle

Ganesha Style Indian Fans

South African Fan

Sri Lankan Fans



Assorted Fans

*All Pictures from Google Images