Lakme Fashion Week 2011: Weird Accessories

Tuesday, March 15, 2011
I have always believed that fashion shows are platforms to show stuff that you can never actually expect someone to wear in public! But I have to admit that the trends are changing and weird is hot!! Here is a look at some weirdly creative accessories from the accessories designers at Lakme Fashion Week 2011. The show is still on, so we may see weirder stuff but these are the ones that caught my attention so far.

Does she remind you of some Hindi horror serials, the 'Tantrik' (withcraft) lady who keeps screaming 'Jai Ma Kali' every minute?

There was no space on the notice board, so this is how she conveys her messages.

Don't mess with me, I know Kungfu!!

Not sure which lipstick I wanna wear today, so carrying them all around my neck.

Stunt woman, always ready to kill!

Pictures from Lakme Website