Bethenny Frankel of Real Housewives of New York & Bethenny Ever After

Friday, February 25, 2011

Bravo LogoImage via Wikipedia
      I got my bottle did you?

~Bethenny Frankel~
 of 
Real Housewives 
of New York 
and 
Bethenny Ever After 
on 
Bravo TV 


Love her Love her!!! Bethenny had her Skinny Girl Margarita bottle signing at ABC Wine & Spirits in Ft Lauderdale Fl. I finally met her! What a very tiny woman! WOW! She told me I smelled good (cheese) I was like DKNY BE Delicious Apple! When I told her her daughter Brynn is so cute her face lit up with joy!
,,,
Marsha yourgirl954 cheesing with the man trying to figure out the camera lol

Skinny Girl Margarita! Got me a bottle! HEY! $12.99 a total of $13.77 with Broward County sales tax.


Opening my bottle sip (pause)........
It taste like something is missing like it is a lesser calorie drink but it doesn't miss the ingredient to get a buzz! It's very light and refreshing! Make you want to drink more but it will creep up on you!

GO SKINNY GIRL MARGARITA! 

To keep up with Behtenny Frankel check your local cable listing for Real Housewives of New York and Bethenny Ever After on the Bravo Network. For more information on Behtenny log onto bethenntfrankel.com!

GOTTA LOVE THIS NEW YORKER!

FROM YOUR DIVA FRIEND MARSHA
IT'S YOUR GIRL
AND 954 IS WHERE I'M AT!


Enhanced by Zemanta