Romance by Ralph Lauren: The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011
With Valentine's Day less than a week away, Romance by Ralph Lauren (for Women) is certainly a great choice for a romantic and sensual gift. The name says it all!

It's a blend of velvety woods, extravagant floral and seductive musk.
Picture from Google Images
This is the fragrance in a snapshot!

  • The EDT comes in a very simple package.
  • The scent is subtle, sensual and elegant.
  • Usually recemmended for evening wear, but I use it everyday.
  • The fragrance lasts for a fairly long time, almost all day I would say.

Size: Available in 1 Oz. (30 ml) 1.7 Oz. (50 ml) and 3.4 Oz. (100 ml). I have generally seen the 100 ml around.

Availability: Available in all leading stores like Shopper's Stop etc.

Price: 100 ml is available for Rs 5800 in Shopper's Stop. Yes, it's slightly expensive. But in the US Perfumania stores, you will get it for around
      $ 74 for 3.4 Oz.
      $ 58 for 1.7 Oz.
      $ 42 for 1Oz.

If you know someone visiting from there, get one soon!

Will I buy it again: Well, firstly I did not buy it, it was gifted :) and secondly, I would take a really long time to finish that 100 ml bottle. But I would definitely recommend it!

Overall Rating: 4.5/5

So girls, ask for 'Romance' this season, you will love it! 
Guys, gift her one, you will love it even more!!