For the Love of Colors, Accessories from Street Shopping!

Saturday, February 19, 2011
I have already expressed my love for the Gariahat street shops in my earlier blog Street Shopping, There's Nothing that You Can't Find!! But I put up pictures of only fake stuff there. This time I'm gonna tell you about the things that you can't miss buying!

Pretty Pearls
I am giving away my fashion secret here I must say! These pearls come in innumerable colors and I have bought most of them. They look absolutely classy and gorgeous!



Junk Jewellery but Contemperorary Designs!

Bundle of Bangles
You get bangles with all types of finish.

Bangles wrapped in Satin Threads
 
The Conventional 'Shiny' Bangles
 
Wooden Bangles

Bay of Bindis
Round, Square, Oval, Kundan..They have everything.
In fact they have one with my name as well :)


So if you ever visit Kolkata, you must go to Gariahat at least once! The hustle bustle will win your heart!