Featured Covergirl: Heather Morris

Thursday, February 17, 2011


Our favorite cheerleader Heather Morris, A.K.A Brittany S. Pierce, is on the cover of American Cheerleader March-April issue. Rocking her cheerios uniform, the star of Glee talks about her playing Brittany, On people being passionate about the show and some crazy rumors. Read below for some excerpts from the said issue.

On why she thinks people are so passionate about Glee: I think our generation is definitely more open and accepting. But more so, we have technology and music - and people cling to the music most. When things are down economically, people reach for something else, and I think people like the show because it keeps their spirits up. A lot of people tell me that they come home and Glee’s the thing that keeps them going. We don’t have many positive TV shows anymore.”

On her character, Brittany's one-liners: "I think everybody wants to have a Brittany-ism! She can say any random thing and it’s funny. I look forward to [the lines] I have to say"


On a crazy rumor: "Not that I need to clear this up, but I did think it was funny when there was a picture taken where I had a great bra on and they said I got a boob job because I was famous now. I was like, ‘What?"


Catch
Heather Morris every week on Glee!