Marsha's Beauty Hot Stuff 2/15/2011

Tuesday, February 15, 2011
~Scent of the Week~



Escada Taj Suns
Seductive, Vibrant and Sweet, the 3 things that describes me!
Great scent for the spring/summer air!

Alphonso Mango, Blood Orange, Watery Blossom, Sweet Primrose, Raspberry, Coconut Cream, Musk, Sandalwood. 

So Yummy! Available at Sephora $43-$72

~Cosmetic of the Week~


My Valentine purchase!
Mineralize Skin Finish Natural by MAC 
Ladies, Ladies I am a MAC girl I must confess!
When I approached the counter at the MAC store on Collins Ave, South Beach I just wanted some fun lipglass colors for spring and eyeshadow then I came across this powder mmmm
I tried it on with sponge wedges & it glided on!
Couldn't tell I had it on, I looked FLAWLESS!
Available at MAC stores, Macys, Bloomingdales $27

~Hair of the Week~

The Side Bun!
Simple, Elegant, Romantic
To not look so wedding like don't make it so neat!
Make the bun loose with a few strands hanging!
To top it off wear a cute sundress and fine jewelry!
Part your hair on the side at an angle so your bang sway!
Gather the hair on the side that doesn't have the sway, bring it over to the side with sway bang.  Make a ponytail, spread it like a fan, use a tailcomb to pin in under but loose, leave some strands to hang. If u like it wavy and your hair is not naturally wavy try loose deep wave to achieve this look.
Remi Goddess Loose Deep Wave Weave $69-up at your local beauty supply

~Fashion of the Week~
Sexy Designer Freak Em Shoe!


Now if you haven't heard of Basketball Wives on VH1 Sunday  10p EST  I don't know where you've been. My favorite basketball wife is the Puerto Rican bombshell Evelyn Lozada!
Her fashion be on point and it only makes sense that she would own her own shoe boutique Dulce located at 286 Miracle Mile Coral Gable, FL. 

Evelyn has shoe game indeed! Browse her website www.dulceshoes.net
Her New York runway style with Miami's sexiness a great combination! I actually fell in love with the Georgina Goodman Otis 5" Platform Black Leather Shoe $700
Yes it cost a pretty penny but Ladies Ladies you get up & go to work, taking care of the kids? Treat yourself to something Dulce which means SWEET! Ladies you know we love a sweet treat!

Hope you enjoyed the Hot Stuff of the Week
From Your Diva Friend Marsha

It's your girl and 954 is where I'm at
Smooches!