Best and Worst Dressed Celebrities at Cannes 2011

Saturday, May 21, 2011
I was waiting the Cannes 2011 Film Festival to end before coming up with my verdict on the best and worst dressed celebrities. However, there have been so many celebrities walking the red carpet, I may have missed a few anyway. So I decided to write the post, with 2 more days still to go! I was wondering how many I should pick, but then I just let it be spontaneous. This is what I have so far!

Who is Hot?

My Top Choice is Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace! 
She rocked the red carpet in this timeless brown strapless gown.

Bar Rafaeli in Roberto Cavalli
She looks stunning in the body hugging gown, nicely accentuating her curves.

Gwen Steffani in her own creation!
Hats off to her, not only for looking gorgeous but creating the gorgeous piece herself.

Uma Thurman in Versace
The actress carries of this strapless white gown in style. I just wish the hairdo was a little more neat!

Karolina Kurkova in Armani Prive
She is looking a little lifeless in this particular picture, but the off-shoulder gown is gorgeous!

Fan Bingbing in Versace
I really love this dress. Had never looked at Fan so closely, it's all because of the dress.
She looks graceful and chic in this satin strapless gown!

Who is Not so Hot?

Clotilde Hesme in Maison Martin Margiela
I neither know the actress, nor the designer, all I know is this is weird! 
What on earth is this? Should I call it a one-legged jumpsuit?
Everyone wants to look different, but this was much more serious than that! Yes, I experienced a shock of a 'different' level altogether when I saw this!

Elizabeth Olsen in the Row Dress!
First of all the dress doesn't seem to fit from anywhere. Secondly look at the flat chappals (sandals).
What, are we going shopping for groceries in the local market here? I guess we are at Cannes!

 Sara Jessica Parker in Elie Saab
This floral dress if knee length, may be nice for a casual get-together, but I don't like it for the red carpet! 

Freida Pinto in Lanvin
I don't know what she was thinking! This ultra-shiny short dress someone said looked like a bin-liner. 
I wouldn't be so harsh but this is repulsively shiny!!

Claudia Schiffer in Dolce & Gabbana 
The once-upon-a-time superhot model is wearing a lacy sheer gown which looks like a night dress!

Milla Jovovich in Prada
Where have the curves gone? And the red collar, that's not really stylish!

Diane Kruger in CK
There is nothing wrong with this dress but it's the fit on Diane that I don't like! 
The golden gown is hugging her a little too much, highlighting the bones and packs which does not look very pleasant!
All Pictures from Google Images (Various Sources), Collaged by Me!

I would have included Mallika Sherawat's spider dress too in this list, but I have already written about her here and didn't want to waste more blog-space on her!

Tell me what you think!