My Red Pasta Weekend and Monday Formal Outfit!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011
I am back with another of my headless, silly pictures :). But let's first talk about the weekend. This weekend was amazing with the surprise storms and rains in Delhi! Could have never imagined a comfortable day without making the AC work in the month of May in the city of Delhi! But it did happen..

And if the weather's nice I feel like cooking. So what to cook in this pleasant weather, I opened my fridge and saw the pizza pasta sauce bottle hidden behind the often used chocolate sauce bottle. I checked the expiry date and there were just about a month left! So menu decided, not because I felt like cooking/ having pasta, but because I was feeling guilty about the soon-to-be-expired pizza pasta sauce, which while buying I had thought would be put to good use.

Now where to get the recipe from, had always made the white one till now. I googled it, and guess what I couldn't find a pasta with red sauce recipe! Of course my google skill sucks. But all the recipes showed how to make red sauce, none talked how to use the ready-made ones, whether to dilute it, add something or directly use it! Called a few friends and they had the same answer. Finally took a closer look at the bottle, and the instructions were right there! Why didn't I see that earlier!! Because again, my search skill sucks! (So rest assured I write all original :)

So the pasta turned out to be pretty okay. All I had to do was add quesl amount of water to the red sauce!
This had absolutely nothing to do with fashion/make-up, just felt like sharing.

Soon the weekend disappeared and it was Monday :(, office time..
So here's what I wore to work.
I'm already bored of these indoor pictures, but it's too funny to go out and set the camera on a timer!


Top: Stretchable Dark Brown High Neck (Random shopping in NYC)
Skirt: Beige Stretchable Pencil Skirt from Van Heusen (the babe in the picure is from the catalogue)


 Accessories
Nothing besides my favorite fossil brown watch and a pearl necklace from street shopping.

Bag
I'm not sure if this picture is doing justice to my 'stuff everything'
bag. I hated carrying d boring black laptop bags to work and got this from shopper's stop a couple of years ago. Yes it's been bearing d load for over 2 years now.
If I ever do a 'whats in my bag', it will remind you of d magician who keeps pulling out scarves, one after the other from his sleeve and it never seems to stop.. I keep my laptop, basic office stationary along with some can't do without make up stuff..plus, a fruit box. My maid's been constantly complaining to my husband that I don't eat fruits, hence I have stuffed that not so small fruit box also here..and not to forget my fat wallet, (fat with tenners, I ain't rich)

Shoes
Brown Peeptoes from Tresmode.