LSS On: Nicki Minaj- Super Bass

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm super loving this song! "Super Bass" is the latest single from Nicki Minaj off her album "Pink Friday" Deluxe edition.The track is so danceable especially the chorus that made me groove in a sweet way just like what Nicki does in the video.The song is about someone who has a crush and want to get intimate with him but instead took the "sweet" and playful approach. I'm not a big fan of Nicki Minaj but this song is currently on reapet one in my ipod! Download the song so you can enjoy this track,there is also a remix version with Ke$ha. Plus watch the video below! Now sing the chorus with me!!

♪♫ Boy you got my heartbeat runnin’ away
Beating like a drum and it’s coming your way♫
Can’t you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass
Yeah that’s that super bass♫
Got that super bass boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass
Yeah that’s that super bass ♪♪






video upload and screengrab credits to YouTube: Vevo.