Sheer Fashion at Cannes 2011

Monday, May 16, 2011
While sheer is something I don't quite like in lipsticks and nail-polishes, it is an interesting characteristic when it comes to clothing. We have seen quite a few sheer gowns at Cannes 2011 red carpet so far, some of them are nice, some not so nice and one of them is 'I would rather not see'. Let's take a look.

Here's Ms Mallika Sherawat. An embarrassment to probably even spiders!
I know I am being a little insensitive here to have put up that black spider. But then she too was not really sensitive to our aesthetic sense!

Rachel McAdams in Marchesa
She looks pretty in this sheer dress with bright red embellishment.
Overall I like it, but just think that the dress is not doing justice to her upper curves.

 Candice Boucher in Gavin Rajah
The South African model is hot, but did we really want to see so much details including that bum curve?
I don't like that look from the back. If you wanna show those curves then sport a bikini but not a red carpet gown!

Penelope Cruz in Marchesa
I think she looks pretty in this lilac. Who can say she had a baby this year? She can probably still lose a few more pounds but I still like it!
All Pictures sourced from Google Images, Collaged by me!

Tell me what your view are, even if they are different from mine!