As I Turn Another Year Older...I do my First OOTD :)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Yes, it's that day of the year when I don't mind the tons of messages and phone calls waking me up early in the morning before my usual schedule.. In fact that is the best thing about birthdays, we get to catch up with friends and relatives who we usually forget to even say a 'hi' to because of our busy and complex life!

Sometimes I find it funny that even our special days are so predictable and routine. Like I came back from office last night and  quickly checked inside the fridge to make sure that he had not forgotten the cake :). Of course he hadn't. And he actually surprised me with a special gift :).

These were my first thoughts on turning 29, first I must change the 'About Me' section in my blog where I said I was a 28 year old risk professional..and second, it's definitely time to start using some anti-ageing products :).

An ideal birthday would have been spending the day in a spa, pampering myself and then going out for dinner in a sexy outfit to some place really nice. But alas, ideal things rarely happen and so here I am, going to my usual workplace but in a new outfit, and the dinner plan is still on! And here's the new outfit..


I thought I must do something different since it's my special day, so I decided to come up my first OOTD.
The picture's quite hazy and posy, but next time will be better :). Waiting to get a tripod.

This is a dress that I had bought from Van Heusen Women. But winter was on then and it got lost in my cupboard. I finally took it out! I have written about it in my earlier post here.

Tell me what you think.