Britney Spears-Till The World Ends Official Music Video

Wednesday, April 6, 2011
"Till The World Ends" is Britney Spears's 2nd single off her "Femme Fatale" album. The song's chant-like chorus and the dance-able beat will really make you tap your feet and bounce your hips while listening to it. I actually guessed that Britney will use the "2012" prediction for this video and I think I guessed it right! Heehee.
While watching the video it reminds me of some of Britney's old music videos like while she's walking in the small hallway during the beginning is like from "Me Against the Music". The dancing in a tight crowd is like from "I'm a Slave 4 U" and the red costume reminded me of "Oops, I Did It Again". Was it coincidence or this is actually part of the idea? She also kinda use this type of concept already, if you will notice from her last MV "Hold It Against Me", she used some footages from her old MV's. What do you think of Britney's New music video?







Screengrabs and video upload credits to Youtube MusicRecod.