Marsha's Beauty Hot Stuff 4/11/2011

Monday, April 11, 2011
~Scent of the Week~

Jimmy Choo Parfums 
Sophisticated, Inspiring and Sensual
Available at Saks Fifth Avenue $70-$95
This perfume made my eyes close and I fell in love!

~Cosmetic of the Week~
ZAPZYT! I got a small little blackhead on the left side of my chin and I panicked! UGH! I came across this in Walmart and I tried it! IT WORKS! The blackhead is going away and have flattened!
TRY THIS!
Available at Walmart or your local drugsore $8
 
~Hair of the Week~
 
Dominican Hair Products!
SABILA
Republica Dominicana is more than Punta Cana, Inclusive Deals, Sexy Ladies and Drinks, if you want some fabulous healthy hair you NEED Dominican hair products! This Rosemary Shampoo and Conditioner will bring back all the moisture you lost from hot irons and coloring damage leaving your hair healthy and shiny! If you're not visiting DR anytime soon it's
 
Available at your local caribbean store or justbeautyproducts.com
$8 and $12
 
~Fashion of the Week~
 
Material Girl Brand! I was in Macys and I came across a line called Material Girl and I was like who's line is this? It's so funky hip stylish and HOT!! I automatically assumed Madonna because of her 80's hit and I was right! It is! LOVE LOVE IT! The shoes and accessories are BANANAS! I loved the suede slyde pumps. They come in red and black for $39 at Macys.
 
Hope you enjoyed the Hot Stuff of the week.
From your diva friend Marsha!
 
It's your girl and 954 is where I'm at!