Marsha's Random Hot Stuff!

Thursday, April 21, 2011
~Hello My Divas~

This is a random Hotness of my faves today!

~Cosmetic for Today~
GOLDENROD MAC MATTE EYESHADOW
When I feel a little bored or down or just because, I need a little retail therapy! And guess where I went to? Macys MAC counter!
One of my favorite MAC make-up artist Rose saw me pick this color and showed me how to rock it! I already had on purple eyeliner so it popped! She recommended I blend it with Ultraviolet or with what I already had on which was MAC primaplum eye pencil! Do not use your fingers because of the oil on our fingers. Use a brush or cotton swab. Pack on heavy for a brighter look!
Macys $14.50

~Nails for Today~

OPI Texas Collection for Summer 2011
I love these sexy colors! I don't know how they keep up and the names are too cute! My fave is "Yal come back ya hear" lol you have to say that with a heavy country accent!
It's like a coral, orange kind a color! I love it!

~A Scent that make you want to kiss~


Bvlgari Rose Essentielle
Flowers, Romance and Femininity is what you think of when you smell this perfume. It may make you want to cuddle because it's so dreamy!
Available at Bloomingdales $95

~Fashion for your Ears~

Feather earrings have made a comeback! They are sexy, ethnic and says daring! I would rock these with my "Yal Come Back Ya Hear" nails!
I also love these! I would rock black Krackel nails!
This truly makes a fashion statement!

~Shoe-a-Cide~


SPIKE ME BABY! OMG I saw these shoes in the window of Mixx Shoes!
They carry some high end brands in there! I fell in love with these Sam Edelman "Lorissa" Snakeskin Peep Toe Pump!

They also come in white and leopard!
Give me the animal print rrrrrrr!
Mixx $195.00

~Lay your bag on your Shoulder~

Michael Kors is one of my favorite Designers!
I am so loving this Palm Beach Braided Grommet Shoulder Tote! It just SCREAMS take me to Miami Beach! With some cut off shorts, braided wedges, over size glasses and you WORKING IT!

~Eye Candy~

Want to play up your face? Why so serious? Put a little fun and youth in your look with these Square Dolce & Gabbana Red/Gray Leopard Shades! Have some Summer Fun!
Available at Sunglass Hut $290

Hope you enjoyed my random picks today!
From your diva friend Marsha

It's you girl and 954 is where I'm at!