LSS On Sarah Bareilles- Uncharted

Monday, April 11, 2011

I so lurve this girl! From her songs "Love Song" to "King of Anything" Sarah Bareilles always made me glued my headset to her songs over and over. It also made me look for her songs every time I get the chance to sing the karaoke! "Uncharted" is now in my list of Top 5 fave songs,the melody is so engaging and I love the way Sara play with it along with the lyrics. About the music video, the idea of using other people or celebrity to lip sync the song is not new but with "Uncharted" you will have a feeling that it's different from other music videos with the same idea. Sara is barely seen in this MV and my fav'rite lip sync-er is Adam Levine of Maroon 5 (Who's yours?). I was also surprise to see Vanessa Carlton in Sara's video. I totally miss her! "Uncharted" is Sara Bareilles's 2nd single off her album "Kaleidoscope Heart". Grab your copy and you won't regret it!




The only time we saw Sara in the MV

Adam Levine






screengrabs & video upload credits to Youtube sarabareillesVevo