Glee Returns with "Night of Neglect" Episode

Friday, April 15, 2011

After four weeks of no Glee, finally the hiatus is over and Glee is back with the "Night of Neglect" episode and the Gleeks are bringing back Holly Holiday, played by Gwyneth Paltrow and Filipino pride Charice as Sunshine Corazon! I can't wait to see Gwyneth sing Adele's "Turning Tables". I also miss "Klaine" and of course Chord "I♥" Overstreet. Below are previews for the said episode with an extended version that shows the upcoming "Born This Way" episode, this episode is said to be 90mins. long plus an interview on Charice, the video shows Sunshine singing live during taping. I also added some full version of the songs I'm looking forward to see the Gleeks perform. Are you ready for more slushees?



Extended preview of the episode.

Behind the scenes with Sunshine Corazon.

Charice-All By Myself (Glee Version)

Gwyneth Paltrow-Turning Tables
(I actually prefer Naya Rivera to sing this, but Gwyneth's version is also fine.)




video upload credits to GleeSongsForYou.